Sunday, November 17, 2019

Captain Verbeek in Hindustan

 It has been ages since I have blogged. Recently my friends and I have been playing Black Powder and having a great time. This has inspired me to revisit the Adventurous Captain. This time he is in the service of the Honorable East India Company (HEIC) during the Sepoy Mutiny. I have started painting and basing up the new Pendraken Miniatures Indian Mutiny line.
Above: Indian Sepoy officer on horse with a mixed unit of Sepoy in standard and native dress.

Pendraken does  good job keeping good detail at 10mm. The Sepoy in native dress will be mostly white with the occasional saffron or maroon turban. 

Close up of some of the Sepoy in HEIC uniforms. 

Finally, some HEIC Bengal Fusiliers in campaign dress. Could just as easily by British regulars in campaign dress. I hope to start posting again. See you soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Good to see him (and Teufel? :o) ) featuring again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete